We provide a unique service club membership and we have a few, interesting projects on the go right now. In keeping with the club ethics they are humanitarian, community spirited, fun and manageable.
We would love for you to join us. If you have a little spare time, have an interest in helping your community, and philanthropy, we'd love to hear from you.
Our members are dedicated to making our community a better place to live, work and grow.
Lennox Lions' main local community funds raised in 2021
- Local family (house fire) $1000
- Can Too (cancer support) $500
- Ballina Dementia Alliance $2000
- Westpac Rescue Helicopter $1000
- Lennox/Alstonville Surf Club $500
- Ballina Stingrays Netball $1000
- Rainbow Dragon Boat Club $6000 (incl. $4K from Northern NSW Lions Trust)
- Xavier College citizenship prize $200
- Bosom Buddies (breast cancer) $200
- LH Heritage Committee $600
- L.H.F.C. soccer club $500
- LH Rural Fire Brigade $500
- Ballina SES $500
- Careflight (aeromedical) $500
- Shake it Up (Parkinsons) $500
- Shark Attack Response $1500
- Festival of Magic $240
TOTAL = $19,540.00
Working for the Lennox Head community
Lennox Head Lions Meetings
We meet on the first and third Wednesday of each month at 6:30pm at Club Lennox. The first Wednesday meeting is a dinner meeting.
If you would like to come along, please contact us.
Becoming a Lion
Lions Club members are people who strive to make a difference in their local community as well as in communities worldwide. Their volunteer efforts go beyond the support of vision care, to addressing unmet health, charity and education needs worldwide.
Interested in becoming a member? - click here.