Flood affected communities need your help
Our district has suffered an unprecedented flood event with thousands of people now homeless or having to return to homes severely damaged. We provided immediate support through cooking at evacuation centres & through assisting in evacuations & clean ups. During the relief phase we provided direct support such as the provision of vouchers for food, fuel or hardware. Now in the recovery phase, we are involved in projects such as 'Bedding Packs' for flood affected families, a 'Mould Treatment Project' for hundreds of homes, as well as helping to keep the various Recovery Hubs in the towns stocked. Please assist us if you can by donating with credit/debit card using the button below. If you would like more information email firstname.lastname@example.org . We pledge that all monies received will go directly to flood affected people in the Northern Rivers.
Thank you, Janelle Gaggin President.
We provide a unique service club membership and we have a few, interesting projects on the go right now. In keeping with the club ethics they are humanitarian, community spirited, fun and manageable.
We would love for you to join us. If you have a little spare time, have an interest in helping your community, and philanthropy, we'd love to hear from you.
Our members are dedicated to making our community a better place to live, work and grow.
Lennox Lions' community funds raised in 2021
- Local family (house fire) $1,000
- Can Too (cancer support) $500
- Ballina Dementia Alliance $2,000
- Bosom Buddies (cancer) $200
- Ballina Stingrays Netball $1,000
- Lennox/Alstonville Surf Club $500
- Xavier Coll. citizenship prize $200
- Westpac Rescue Helicopter $1,000
- Rainbow Dragon Boat Club $6,240 (incl. $4K from Nth NSW Lions Trust)
- Various national health & research projects & foundations $8,160
- LH Public School $2,300
- LH Heritage Committee $600
- L.H.F.C. soccer club $500
- LH Rural Fire Brigade $500
- Ballina SES $500
- Shark Attack Response $1,500
- Festival of Magic $240
- Careflight (aeromedical) $500
- Shake it Up (Parkinsons) $500
- Other/carried forward $3,800
TOTAL = $35,240
Working for the Lennox Head community
Lennox Head Lions Meetings
We meet on the first and third Wednesday of each month at 6:30pm at Club Lennox. The first Wednesday meeting is a dinner meeting.
If you would like to come along, please contact us.